Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Winter of My Content...

You probably have heard the phrase, "the winter of my discontent".
But this is the winter of my content.

I am so blessed.
I live in a fundamentally free world.

It is not perfect.
But it is good.

My life is in a good place.
I have a comfortable home.

We make good food.
We clean up afterwards.

Our homes...
and our lives...
are well-ordered.

Each of us
is empowered to define
our future selves.

Life is good.
Life is peaceful
and fulfilling.

What I wish for me...
I wish for you.

I wish everyone had the cush life I have.
I need to act on my wish.

I need to move from feeling content...
to delivering content... via the net.

The content I wish deliver
would be a message
of hope.

We could make it happen.
We could make life better.

We can be greener.
We can be freer.

More peaceful.
More prosperous.

With the faith
of but a mustard seed
we can move mountains.

Freedom Floats.

No comments: