Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The path to peace: shared values

There is a path to peace and prosperity.
It is the path of shared values.


So I will follow the path to peace
So hear I share my values.  ;)


If I understand you share my love of peace
I trust you not to kill me.


If I understand you share my love of freedom
I trust you not to control me.


If your God calls you to love not war
We can live in peace.


If your God wants you to hate or kill
I am afraid we are enemies. 


If we can agree on an ambiguously defined God
And then agree on shared values, we can live in peace.


If you wish to live in a new free world
In a world of peace in prosperity...


Believe in God as you wish
As long as God asks you not to hate or kill.


Belief is empowering.
Let's use the power for good.


Believe with us
That God wants us to be free.


Believe with us
That God wants us to live in peace.


Believe with us
That God wants us to live and let live.


Believe with us
That God doesn't want us to make war.


Believe with us
That God is good.


We don't need to argue
About a detailed definition of God.


If we can agree on shared values
Of a God that is good, that wants love and not war...


We can live in freedom
With peace in prosperity.


The path to peace 
Is through shared values.


So to follow the path
I have shared my values.


Do you wish to pursue the path to peace?
Share the values.  


Share the values.
Find the way the click send.


Share the values
Around the world.


Amen

No comments: